I love snacks! Here are my 10 favorite easy, healthy, and quick 21 Day Fix snack ideas.
One thing I really LOVE about the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme programs is that they encourage 5 – 6 small meals per day. I honestly used to only eat 3 times a day — breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The problem with that was that by the time those meals rolled around, I was ravenous! Then I would eat WAY more than a normal sized portion!
Since having done both the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme programs, I still eat all three meals, but I include 3 snacks throughout the day too. This keeps all my portions smaller and I feel less hungry throughout the day!
I also love that all of the newer Beachbody programs like Cize, Hammer & Chisel, and now 22 Minute Hard Corps incorporate the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan too. Anyway, here are some of my favorite 21 day fix snack ideas!
- Greek yogurt with strawberries and cinnamon. This is a protein packed snack! The cinnamon and strawberries just make it sweet and delicious. 1 red, 1 purple.
- Cottage cheese, bananas, and a tsp. of honey. Yet another protein packed snack. 1 red, 1 purple.
- 2 hard boiled eggs with mustard. This is way easier than making deviled eggs, but has the same great taste. 1 red.
- Apple with peanut butter. My favorite afternoon snack. This helps to curb those sweet cravings because you get the natural sugar in the apple. 1 purple, 1 tsp.
- Banana with almond butter. Another great sweet snack. 1 purple, 1 tsp.
- Shakeology, 1/2 banana, and cinnamon. My go to favorite Shakeology recipe NO MATTER what flavor of Shakeology I use. Such a great way to give you more energy, curb cravings, and the easiest healthiest snack of all time. 1 red, 1 purple.
- Dried fruit & nuts. Something chunky and chewy to keep it fun! 1 purple, 1 blue.
- Ezekiel toast with avocado. I personally prefer the Ezekiel bread that you can find in the freezer section of any grocery store. It’s made with all natural grains. Top it with a little avocado and it is delicious! 1 yellow, 1 blue.
- Tomatoes, slice of mozzarella cheese, topped with balsamic vinegar. This is a fun little tomato caprese salad snack. 1 green, 1 blue.
- Veggies & Hummus. Use celery, asparagus, or carrots and dip in hummus for a light refreshing snack. 1 green, 1 blue.
I hope this list gives you an idea of some easy and healthy 21 day fix snack ideas to eat in between meals. The key is to really get creative and find foods that you actually ENJOY and taste good. If you choose boring meals and boring snacks, you won’t stick with the nutrition plan.
Here’s one last tip: Go through each container category and make a list of all your favorite proteins, vegetables, etc. Then start brainstorming ideas of how you can put them all together for a meal or snack.
Lastly, if you are interested in joining a challenge group, please fill out the application below! I’d love to help you get started on a program and keep you motivated and accountable to actually doing it. Challenge groups are the reason that I actually stuck to a health and fitness program — and ultimately lost 20 pounds and am in the best shape of my life. In these groups, I share all of my personal meal plans, recipes, and tips!