There is nothing more rare, or beautiful, than a woman who is comfortable and confident in her own skin.
These are words I live by.
BUT they weren’t always.
When I started on my fitness journey four years ago, I had NO idea where to start. I had no background in health or fitness. I was too insecure to go to a gym or group fitness class in fear of not knowing how to use any of the machines or looking like a NEWBIE, and I ate at Taco Bell at least 5 times a week.
Trust me, it was a long journey in figuring out how to incorporate fitness into my life and how to eat a healthy diet that would be a long term lifestyle. I lost about twenty pounds in six months leading up to my wedding and I felt better than I ever had. I felt stronger, I was more focused, and my energy was through the roof, BUT the most interesting change I noticed was that my confidence was higher than ever before!
It wasn’t a confidence in the way I looked or felt. It was a silent confidence that made me feel fearless. A confidence that made me feel comfortable walking into a room with strangers and introducing myself AND a confidence that made me believe in myself and all of my capabilities. I loved that I felt and looked better (because who doesn’t?) but MOST importantly, I loved that I had felt more confident in my own skin than I ever had before.
As a new mom to a 3 month old daughter, I feel more passionate now, than ever before, about instilling confidence in women! I want my daughter and every other woman to be able to recognize that CONFIDENCE is the best outfit. Rock it. Wear it.
WITH THAT BEING said, I am launching The Confidence Project on May 22nd. This is a combined Health + Fitness +MINDSET challenge that includes learning how to eat healthier choices 80% of the time (80/20 rule!), break bad habits, be positive and patient, and work toward a long-term healthy lifestyle! This ALSO includes practicing confidence and changing your mindset to focus on the POSITIVE things.
I’m on a mission to help mamas and mom-to-bes feel the same! I’m proof that you don’t need a lot of space, time, equipment, or fancy things to look and feel your best! And if you want to be the BEST mother, wife, daughter or friend, you have to put YOU first sometimes. You can’t fill anyone else’s cup if yours is empty!
The Confidence Project 28 Day Challenge
What is Included?
- 30 minute daily at-home workouts
- Superfood shakes that will give you a quick healthy meal as a mom on the go!
- Simple & easy nutrition plan and tips for following the 80% healthy, 20% indulgent rule
- Healthy family-friendly recipes
- 1:1 coaching and support from me in a group and on a personal level
- Personal development readings and activities (to help you conquer those fears)
- Online accountability group to help you stay on track, log your progress, and make friends
- Motivation, support, and accountability
How does it work?
- I’ll help you choose the workout program and superfood shake flavor that’s best for you and your goals. Then I’ll add you to our private challenge group where we begin our journey to a healthier, more fit, and confident self!
- Each day you’ll complete your workout, drink your shake, and log it in the group for accountability.
- I’ll post in the group every day with tips and check in every night for questions and daily progress!
- You’ll connect with the other mamas and mom-to-be’s in the group, feel supported, and create friendships!
- You’ll have amazing results, more energy, and MOST importantly >> feel comfortable and CONFIDENT in your own skin!
If this sounds like something that could benefit you, don’t hesitate to apply.
APPLICATION is Below! We kick off with a prep week on May 22nd.